1. There have been changes to the vendor subscriptions and upgrade packages. Our basic vendor package is now FREE and includes access to VFSOT and the Vendors Lounge. Please copy and paste the link below your browser and visit this thread for more details. http://thebabywearer.com/forum/threads/vendor-subscriptions-and-upgrades-all-vendors-please-read.538498/
    Dismiss Notice
  2. **NOW FREE**Check out our all-new Media Gallery! Browse and upload your photos and build your own online albums. Limit of 50mb/member and 5mb/picture. Please tag your photos here as you would on Instagram, as well as filling in the fields for specific information. Utilize the new geekery format for tagging wrapping photos, too! Note: All uploads to the Media Gallery are subject to TBW/BWI photo release policies. By uploading media to the gallery, you are accepting this policy.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Do you want to leave a review of your experience with a vendor or a carrier? Are you looking for reviews before purchasing a carrier? Please visit our Vendors and Reviews forum - OPEN NOW and being populated with vendors and carriers daily. Please follow the link in the menu bar at the top of the screen (mobile users click on the three horizontal lines to open the full menu).
    Dismiss Notice

Bloo Kangaroo Buckle Carriers

Discussion in 'Converters & Custom Makers' started by AnnesMoM, Feb 21, 2015.

1. AnnesMoM

AnnesMoM TBW Devotee - Bronze Vendor

Bloo Kangaroo full buckle carriers combine style and originality with comfort and versatility. Sturdy, yet sophisticated, our Kanga carriers have been bringing children and their caregivers closer since 2007.

Bloo Kangaroo began in an attempt to build a better baby carrier to use with my son. Like many two year olds, he had a habit of disappearing whenever I turned my back. I knew that baby-wearing would give me the peace of mind of knowing he was safe, but the carriers themselves tended to have short bodies and a lack of support for both the wearer and the child. Necessity, as they say, is the mother of invention. Seven years later, Kanga buckle carriers are used by caregivers the world over; from Illinois to Malaysia, New Zealand, and Japan.

Several features set Kanga carriers apart from other buckle carriers; a high padded head-rest; an all fabric waist (no webbing digging into your stomach!) ; padded seat extensions for toddlers and preschoolers; and high impact, memory foam shoulder straps.

Our carrier sizes run from the Kanga-J (no headrest) and Kanga-X2 for infant through 18 months; the Kanga-XT (our most popular) for ages 18 months through 3 years; and the Kanga-XTP for preschoolers, ages 3 and up. Kangas have undergone extensive physical testing for safety and are compliant with ASTM 2236-14.

Pre-Order carriers are available periodically throughout the Spring, Summer, and Fall months during stockings which are advertised on our FaceBook page. These carriers are made from selected prints and feature a number of custom options to choose from, including; carrier size, length of shoulder straps, waist length, and strap color.

Bloo Kangaroo opens a custom carrier list once a year during the Winter season for people who would like to get a head start on Spring or have more specific options in mind, such as appliqu├ęs or a hand-dyed strap color. Names are taken during the month of October and more information can be found on the website.

Like us on Facebook for up to date stocking information!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 21, 2015
  2. AnnesMoM

AnnesMoM TBW Devotee - Bronze Vendor